Online purchasing - within NZClick here if you are purchasing from outside NZ
We are here to helpWe refer internet purchases to your favourite store* which means your order is put together by our teams who know and understand the garments. They can offer advice and assistance about the fit of different labels and they know which styles best suit different body shapes.
Feel free to contact any of our stores to discuss your proposed purchase at any time.
* Sale items purchased online are referred to the store that holds the stock of the items you select.
Out of Stock We update our sites product availability regularly, however on occassion:
If this happens, we will contact you to discuss alternative options which could include waiting while we re-order the item, selecting an alternative colour or style or cancelling the item.
- another customer (either online or instore) may have just purchased the item you have selected.
- an item might be on hold or on 'appro' for another customer.
- or there may be an error on our stock system.
In all cases your credit card will not be charged unless the items are ready and available to be delivered.
GST & TaxesAll prices are displayed in New Zealand dollars inclusive of 15% GST.
Payment & CurrencyWhen we receive your internet order we will check the current availability of the stock before any charge is made to your credit card. If there are any problems filling your order we will contact you.
Once your order is confirmed and ready to send, we will then advise you of the amount (including freight) that will be charged to your credit card, or if you are paying by internet banking we will send you our account details for you to make the payment.
Payments methods we accept are Visa, Mastercard and Internet Banking (NZ only).
All transactions are processed in New Zealand dollars. (NZD).
Delivery / Collection
Delivery within NZYour order will be dispatched via Courier Post.
Delivery is normally the next day or 2 days if items are being sent between islands or to rural delivery addresses. (There is an additional courier fee for delivery to RD addresses).
If we need to collate your order from multiple Zebrano locations, it can take an extra few days but we will advise you if this is the case.
We can courier to PO Boxes within New Zealand.
Please ensure your full delivery details are included with your order to ensure prompt delivery. If the package is being sent to a business, please ensure the business name is included as part of the address.
Click & CollectLove the idea of shopping online but not sure if the style or fit is quite right for you? Want to save time in store?
Purchase items online and we'll make sure we have the styles and sizes you want ready for you to try on and collect from your favourite Zebrano store.
- Select the items you like online and add them to your Zebrano shopping cart.
- When you've finished, go to your shopping cart and select "Click & Collect", complete your personal details and note the store location you wish to collect the items from.
- Complete the online checkout process & select "Direct Credit" as the payment option. This allow the order to be completed but allows you to pay in store using credit card, eftpos, cash or Pay as you Wear.
- Once we've collected the styles and sizes together at your selected store, we'll send you an e-mail confirming that your items are ready. You can usually expect to hear from us within 48 hours of placing your order online (when your order is placed during normal business hours).
- You are welcome to try the items on before you leave the store and we can offer alternative sizes or styles if those selected are not quite right. For purchases over $300, you can also choose to use our Pay As You Wear payment plan.
International ShippingZebrano ships internationally to Australia, UK, Europe, USA and Canada.
For more information please click here.
Returns & Refunds
ReturnsEvery garment whether purchased online or in store, comes with a Seven Day Right of Return.
So if you change your mind or the fit isn't right, we will be pleased to offer an exchange or provide a full refund (less shipping costs) provided the garments are returned to us in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, with all labels attached and intact.
Any garment that smells of perfume or deodorant cannot be accepted so please take care when trying on your order. This does not mean that you cannot try on your new purchase, just that we cannot accept any item that shows signs of wear or use.
- Returns are to be sent to the Zebrano store that dispatched your order. The address details will be included with your order. However - if you are not sure your return can be sent to:
330 High Street
- Items can be returned via post or courier at your cost. We suggest you retain any tracking information as we would hate for your package to be lost in transit.
- We will process your refund or exchange within 48 hours of receiving your package.
- Refunds are made to the credit card number that you used to make the original purchase or if you paid by internet banking, we will pay the refund to your bank account. Courier charges are not refundable.
- The time allowed for the return of garments sold on sale or as a special promotion may be reduced. If so, this will be noted on the relevant pages.
- This return policy is in addition to any rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act. or Fair Trading Act.
Faulty ItemsWe will happily exchange or refund faulty items within a reasonable time (in line with the terms of the Consumer Guarantees Act.)
Please contact us by phone or email to discuss the fault that has occurred.
Tourist shopping in NZIf you are visiting New Zealand, and looking to make purchases while you are here, then the following may be of interest.
- All purchases made while you are in NZ will have GST included.
- New Zealand does not have a GST refund scheme that allows you to claim back the GST as you exit the country. We also cannot send your purchase to the airport for collection on the international side of customs.
- You can make a purchase at Zebrano and have us post it to your home overseas. In this case, your purchase would be free of GST but there would be postage costs. This may be an economic option if your purchase is over $300 (NZ). If you select this option then you will not have use of the garment while in NZ and you cannot take your garments out of the store