WE ARE HERE TO HELP
We refer all online purchases to one of our stores which means your order is put together by our teams who know and understand the garments. They can offer advice and assistance on the fit of different labels and they know which styles best suit different body shapes.
It also means our team get to know you and understand your style, your likes & dislikes. Whether you shop online or in-store, you will deal with the same Zebrano team and get the benefit of their knowledge.
Acceptance or cancellation of your order
Our acceptance of your order and the completion of the sale will take place when we dispatch your goods.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to the goods being dispatched.
- Simply phone or email us advising your request to cancel.
- We will email you with our acknowledgment of your request. If you do not receive an email please contact us to ensure we received and accepted your cancellation.
- If the goods have already been dispatched, then the sale is deemed to be complete. You will need to return the goods to us for a refund on the terms covered under Returns and Refunds below.
We may cancel your order at any time prior to the goods being dispatched. If your order is cancelled, any payment will be refunded (please see Returns and Refunds below).
Out of Stock
We update our sites product availability regularly, however on occasion:
- another customer (either online or instore) may have recently purchased the item you have selected.
- an item might be on hold or on ‘appro’ for another customer.
- there may be an error on our stock system.
If this happens, we will contact you to discuss alternative options which could include waiting while we re-order the item, selecting an alternative colour or style or you may choose to cancel part or all of the remainder.
While we try and ensure that all prices and other information on our website is accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order with the corrections or cancelling it.
If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
Prices, Payments & Refunds
Currency & Taxes
All prices are displayed in New Zealand dollars.
If your order is being sent within NZ, prices will be inclusive of NZ GST (15%).
If your order is being sent to Australia or another country, your purchase will be NZ GST free.
The prices throughout the website are displayed as either NZ GST Inclusive or Exclusive depending on your delivery address setting. The final tax settings will be applied at the check out when your address is confirmed.
Australian Customs. If you are purchasing from Australia and your purchase is more than $1100NZD ($1000AUD), you will be charged GST & fees by Australian Customs. Please click here for more information.
All orders are processed in NZ dollars.
Pay by Credit Card
We accept Visa and Mastercard for online purchases.
If for any reason your order is cancelled or less that the original payment a refund will be issued.
For international transactions, your credit card company will convert the amount to your local currency using their exchange rates and they may include a transaction fee.
We can accept payments via Internet Banking in New Zealand and Australia.
How Does it Work?
- Complete your online order by selecting the Internet Banking payment option in the Shopping Cart.
- New Zealand: When we have received your order and it is ready to be dispatched, we will email you with our NZ bank account number and the amount to be paid.
- Australia: When we have received your order and it is ready to be dispatched, We will email you with:
– our Australian bank BSB & account number.
– the $AUD amount to be paid (conversion using the rates applying at the time).
- The payment is to be made within 2 days. If the payment is not received within 2 days, your order may be cancelled.
- Your order will be dispatched on receipt of your payment.
If you wish to pick your items up from one of our stores, you can elect to Pay in Store, and use any of our in store payment options including Cash, Eftpos, Pay As You Wear or Layby. Also see Click & Collect
All refunds are processed in NZ dollars.
Refunds are made to the credit card number that you used to make the original purchase.
If you paid by internet banking, we will pay the refund to your bank account.
For international refunds, the amount showing as refunded in your local currency will depend upon the exchange rate and exchange fees charged by your credit card provider at the time the refund is processed. Therefore the final amount you receive may be slightly more or less than your original payment.
Please ensure that the address details are complete and accurate. If your order is being delivered to a business or building, please make sure you have provided all information for the package to be delivered to the correct location.
If you request your order to be delivered without a signature or left in an non secure location, then we will pass those instructions to the courier. Your order is insured until it has been delivered however special or non-standard delivery instructions may void a claim in the event of a missing or damaged package.
We may need to assemble your order from multiple Zebrano locations. If so, it may take a few days before your order is ready to be dispatched.
Your order will be dispatched via Courier Post. Delivery is normally:
- main centres: next day.
- other towns or between Islands: 2 days.
- rural delivery: between 2 to 3 days.
We can courier to PO Boxes within New Zealand.
Click & Collect allows you to purchase items online and collect from your favourite Zebrano store.
How it Works
- Select the items you like online and add them to your Shopping Cart.
- Go to the Checkout and select “Click & Collect” for your delivery method.
- Please select the Store you would like to collect from in the Delivery Screen when you Checkout.
- Complete the checkout and payment process. If you pay online by Visa or Mastercard and your order changes at time of collection, we will either refund or charge any variation. If you choose Pay In Store, then you can pay at time of collection and choose any of our in-store payment options.
- We’ll put it together. We may need to assemble your order from multiple Zebrano locations. Once it is ready at your selected store, we’ll send you an email – you can expect to hear from us within 48 hours.
- While in store, you are welcome to try the items on and change your selection.
No problem…. your payment will be for the items you have decided to keep.
Zebrano ships to Australia using DHL.
Delivery must be to a physical address as DHL cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
The freight charge to Australia is $25 per package.
It can take us a few days to collate your order as the items may be held in various Zebrano stores. Delivery by DHL is normally 1 to 3 days from date of dispatch.
Rest of World
Zebrano ships internationally to the UK, Europe, USA and Canada. For delivery to other countries please contact us. We deliver world wide and we will provide you with a quote for the actual freight cost for your order.
Orders are dispatched with DHL and must be to a physical address, DHL will not deliver to PO Boxes.
The freight charge will vary depending on your location and the number of items that are sent.
Delivery is normally 3 to 7 days from date of dispatch.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Returns – General
Every garment whether purchased online or in store, comes with a 14 Days Right of Return AND we offer free returns from Australia & New Zealand.
If you change your mind or the fit isn’t right, we will be pleased to offer an exchange or provide a full refund (less shipping costs) provided the garments are returned to us in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, with all labels attached and intact.
Any garment that smells of perfume or deodorant cannot be accepted so please take care when trying on your order. This does not mean that you cannot try on your new purchase, just that we cannot accept any item that shows signs of wear or use.
Please phone or email us to advise us of the items you’re returning. Our contact details will be on your receipt or you can contact us on the numbers below.
Returns are to be sent to the Zebrano store that dispatched your order. The address details will be included with your order. However, if you are not sure, please send your return to:
330 High Street
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
FREE returns from New Zealand
We will provide you with a return courier label in your package. Simply attach the label to your return package and drop it into a PostShop to to a Courier Post agency or courier. If you loose your label or have any other problems, just contact us for assistance.
FREE returns from Australia
You can now send your return via our DHL service, absolutely free! Simply complete the Pickup Request form. We will process it and send you a completed DHL tracking & customs declaration that you will need to print.
Alternatively, you can return items via Australia Post at your cost. Simply select a service with a target delivery time of 10 days or less. We recommend using Economy Air for packages less than 2kg and you should declare the cost at $200 or less.
Responsibility for the package remains with you until it is delivered to Zebrano. This means any tracking or insurance claims for lost packages is between you and Australia Post
You will be required to complete a Customs Declaration as part of the sending process. Please note on the delcaration:
- “Goods being returned to the supplier for a refund“.
- List the items and their value ie Womens Skirt $50 NZD
- Please note “NZ” as the country of origin.
Refunds & Exchanges
We aim to process your refund or exchange within 48 hours of receiving your package. Please refer to Payments & Refunds above.
The time allowed for the return of garments sold on sale or as a special promotion may be reduced. If so, this will be noted on the relevant pages.
Courier charges are not refundable under our 14 Day Right of Return. However, if the garment is faulty or we have made an error, you may be eligible for a refund on the courier costs.
We will happily exchange or refund faulty items within a reasonable time (in line with the terms of the Consumer Guarantees Act.)
Please contact us by phone or email to discuss the fault that has occurred.
Tourist Shopping in NZ
If you are visiting New Zealand, and looking to make purchases while you are here, then the following may be of interest.
All purchases made while you are in NZ will have GST included. New Zealand does not have a GST refund scheme that allows you to claim back the GST as you exit the country. We also cannot send your purchase to the airport for collection on the international side of customs.
You can make a purchase at Zebrano and have us post it to your home overseas. In this case, your purchase would be free of GST but there would be postage costs. This may be an economic option if your purchase is over $300 (NZ). If you select this option then you will not have use of the garment while in NZ and you cannot take your garments out of the store.