Zebrano Pay as you Wear
Here’s a payment plan that lets you wear your choice of fashion now – and pay it off in installments.
A smart alternative to layby, for in-store purchases over $300 Pay As You Wear allows you to purchase a complete outfit or wardrobe and spread the payments over two months.
Make any purchase over $300, pay a 50% deposit, and you can take the clothes away and start wearing them.
You pay the remaining 50% over the following two months. We simply charge your credit card.
Upon starting a Pay As You Wear and paying the deposit, you become the owner of the garments. The outstanding amount becomes a debt to Zebrano which you agree to repay in instalments over the following two months.
Payment of Pay As You Wear installments
We keep a record of your authorised credit card number and debit the instalments on or around the due date.
If for any reason the amount charged to your credit card is declined we will contact you for an alternative means of payment. If an amount remains outstanding for more than 14 days, then the debt will be refered to a debt collection agency and all costs incurred by Zebrano in the recovery of the debt are payable by you.
Pay As You Wear is offered at our discretion
Pay As You Wear is offered at our discretion and we may decline the service to any person for any reason.
- I don’t have a credit card, may I still use PAYW?
Sorry, you won’t be able to use PAYW. You could consider using Zebrano LAYBY.
- Can I use PAYW for online purchases?
Sorry, we are only able to offer PAYW for purchases made instore.
When do the payments get debited?
If you start a purchase on the 15 May and pay the 50% deposit, then the first 25% will be charged on the 15 of June and the last 25% will be charged on 15 July. If payment is due to be debited on a public holiday or weekend, then the payment will be debited on the next working day.
- What if I change my mind after I start a PAYW – can I return the garments?
PAYW enjoys the same benefits as a normal sale. We offer a Seven Day Right of Return . If you change your mind, you can return the garment, unworn and with the labels attached for an exchange or full refund. Any outstanding PAYW payments would be reduced accordingly. Of course if there is fault with the garment you have all the normal rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Can I add garments to my PAYW after its has started?
No. You would need to purchase the garments separately, start a new PAYW (if the sale was over $300).
- What if I lose or change my credit card or it expires after I start a PAYW?
You will need to advise us of any changes to your credit card.
- What happens if there’s not enough money on my card for a payment to go out?
We will contact you for an alternative means of payment. If a payment remains outstanding for 10 days the debt will be referred to a collection agency. In such cases collection fees will become payable and your credit rating could be affected.
7 Day Right of Return
Every garment comes with a Seven Day Right of Return, so if you change your mind we will be pleased to offer an exchange or provide a refund as long as the garment is unworn and the labels are still attached.
Any garment that has been altered, smells of perfume or deodorant cannot be accepted. This does not mean that you cannot try on your new purchase, just that we cannot accept any item that shows signs of wear or use or has been washed or dry cleaned.
- Garments are to be returned to the Zebrano store from which they were purchased.
- Items can be returned in person, via post or courier at your cost.
- Refunds are made to the credit card number that you used to make the original purchase or if you paid by internet banking, we will pay the refund to your bank account.
- The time allowed for the return of garments sold on sale or as a special promotion may be reduced.
- This return policy is in addition to any rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act. or Fair Trading Act.
Purchase a gift voucher for a friend – or better still get a friend to purchase one for you! You can select any value you like, pay by credit card and we can send the voucher to you.
It’s easy and it can all be done by phone.
Purchase your clothes with a 20% deposit and pay the balance over two months.
Your clothes are held in-store, ready for you to start wearing when your lay-by is paid in full.
Layby is only available for purchase made instore.