returns from Australia....
If you change your mind or the fit isn’t right, we will be pleased to offer an exchange or refund, provided:
- the return request is made within 14 days of you having received the garments.
- the garments are returned to us in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, with all labels attached and intact. Please take care when trying on garments to avoid the transfer of perfume, deodorant or makeup which may void the right of return.
- Shipping costs are not refundable (except where an item is faulty). If an item was sent as Free Shipping and the return means Free Shipping would not have applied, then shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Styles sold as “Final Clearance” are not able to be returned.
Complete & Send the Return Request Form on this page.
We will process it on the DHL system and email you a completed Address/Tracking page & Customs Declaration.
Prepare your package:
- reuse the DHL bag in which your order was delivered or your own packaging.
- attach the return address label. Please cover or cross out any existing address information.
- print the Address/Tracking page & Customs Declaration that we will send you and include this in the clear pocket on the outside of the DHL bag.
Phone DHL to arrange a suitable pick up time (We will provide you with DHL’s phone number).